Capital markets and securities is a tightly regulated, sophisticated and complex area of the law, where the multiplicity of regulations and supervision of various regulatory bodies, create an intricate legal and business environment.
In the practice area of capital markets and securities, the law firm of Joseph Shem Tov & Co. offers:
- Extensive knowledge of the Israel Securities Law, regulations and orders.
- Expertise in the Israel Securities Authority's guidelines and positions in a wide range of topics.
- Expertise in the guidelines of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) and the practical aspects of interacting with the TASE.
- Thorough knowledge and familiarity with the relevant court orders and decisions.
- Rich experience in representing companies and office holders before regulatory bodies.
The law firm of Schneideman, Wartski & Co. provides comprehensive legal advice to public companies, reporting companies and additional entities active in the financial markets, in a wide array of legal issues related to the capital markets in Israel that is characterized by an evolving, of tightly regulated environment. Furthermore, the firm renders company secretarial services and assists it clients in fulfiling their statutory obligations in an efficient manner, including the preparation of reports required to be published under the Securities Law and regulations.
The firm provides the following legal services in the area of capital markets and securities laws:
- Equity-linked transactions such as initial public offerings, follow-on public offerings, rights issues, private placements and exchange offers.
- Complex debt securities offerings.
- Applications for listing and admission to trading on the TASE.
- Ongoing legal advice to public companies, reporting companies and other entities operating in the financial sector, including shareholders, boards of directors and its different aspects pertaining to the ongoing work of committees to the board of directors and company management.
- Guidance and support to companies in all stages of raising capital or debt from the public and from financial institutions.
- Providing ongoing legal advice to public companies and reporting corporations, including company secretarial services.
- Ongoing support and guidance as to regulatory compliance with securities laws, including regulatory filings, ongoing reporting obligations and general duties relating to stock exchange requirements.
- Ongoing representation of companies and office holders before the regulatory bodies.
- Due diligence review and risk assessment for underwriters and investors.
- Tender offersand takeover transactions.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Shareholders' agreements.
- Shareholders' voting agreements.
- Planning senior executive and director compensation policies.
The firm has the expertise and extensive experience in dealing with complex issues in corporate and securities law, as well as a deep understanding of the client's needs and the risks that operating in the capital market area may often entail. The firm provides legal solutions that are tailored to these needs and risks, all in a timely and cordial manner.