Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions is one of the most complex fields of activity in the commercial-business world and includes, among others, the purchase and sale of shares and assets, purchase and sale of operations, statutory mergers, controlling interest transactions and tender offers.
The law firm of Joseph Shem Tov & Co. has a highly skilled transactional team that offers legal advice and support in merger and acquisition transactions, and provides solutions to all legal issues and aspects that this practice are entails. The firm's solutions encompass all stages of the transaction, from planning structure and strategy, through negotiations and drafting agreements, to closing the transaction and the execution of all actions required after closing.
The professional knowledge of Joseph Shem Tov & Co along with its significant experience enable it to provide its clients with high quality and professional legal advice at every stage of the transaction, from due diligence, to planning the structure of the transaction through to closing.
The firm's services cover the full range of issues and activities that M&A transactions typically involve, including:
- Strategy planning and conducting legal due diligence.
- Negotiating, drafting and implementing agreements and documents, including share purchase agreements, assets and activity purchase agreements, merger agreements, controlling interest agreements, spin-offs, tender offers, public-to-private transactions and so forth.
- Counseling on corporate aspects and processes.
- Assistance in obtaining regulatory permits, approvals and licenses as required.
- Assistance in preparing and filing reports in accordance with the various regulatory requirements.
- Advising and guiding clients in financing agreements, including negotiations of such agreements.