Our Values and Professional Objectives
Our vision provides the motivation for everything we do and establishes the basis for how we interact with, perform services for, and define our responsibilities to our clients. We have identified the following values and professional objectives as essential components necessary to achieve our vision.
- Quality of Service - We will provide service to our clients beyond their expectations. We are committed to
high qualitylegal services and the highest degree of professionalism. We are committed to education, training, and preparedness in our chosen areas of practice.
- Client Service - We recognize that we are in the service business and are sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. We strive to be responsive and accessible. We do not use our staff to build a wall between ourselves and our clients. When you want to speak to us, you will always know how to directly reach us.
- Legal Fees - We are sensitive to the cost of quality legal representation and set legal fees that are fair to our clients. We are very competitive in the market place in terms of legal fees and encourage open discussions with our clients about the cost of our services. Our clients fully understand the cost of our representation throughout the engagement.
- Innovation - We continually challenge ourselves to learn and grow. We welcome new ideas and pursue changes that enhance the legal services we provide to our clients. We recognize that our clients need to know what lies on the legal horizon. We consistently stay abreast of developments in the law and regulations and inform our clients of how these changes and developments may affect them.
- Integrity - We strive to be clear in our communication, we honor our word, and we have an ongoing commitment to do the right thing at all times and in all circumstances. We communicate openly and act honestly, fairly, and consistently in our relationships. When we say we will do something, we will do it.